Wednesday, June 4, 2008




Wow! Where do I start? If you don't know me, then let me clue you in. I am a Christian, A Wife, A Mother of 7 children and A Newborn Photographer. My first Priority is trying to live a life that pleases my Lord, Jesus Christ! After that, it is taking care of my home and my family! Then in my "extra" time, I photograph Newborns! Well, I actually photograph many things, such as Children, Families, Weddings, Special Events and anything else that is clean and would make a great memory! I LOVE "documenting" a baby's birth! That is something that just can't be explained! What an AWESOME thing to be able to witness! It amazes me every time, to see how God designed the process of a new life entering the world ! I LOVE to capture the looks on mommy and daddy's faces the first time they see this life that has been living within mom's belly for the last nine months! The first time they hold their new baby! The first time they kiss their beautiful gift that God has given Them! I am also known for the first pics of baby's new little "feet"! This is something everyone loves, including, myself!


As you can see...I just adore new baby's, and being able to give a family such an awesome gift, that can never be re-done!


No comments: